Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Countdown Begins!

Only a few more days till the 30 Hats in 31 Days challenge begins! I have been planning patterns to knit up as well and figuring out what yarns to use out of my stash. I am actually going to start organizing the yarn and patterns into ziplock bags so they are nice and organized. Luckily my order from Knitpicks.com showed up today with my 16in circulars to knit my hats with since I think that length is easier to knit with. May 1st will come before I know it and the knitting craze will begin. I will be posing the hats on here to show the work every couple days. But I would love to extend this to even a bigger number in the next 6 months... but let's not get ahead of ourselves yet. There are so many projects that have to get finished in the mean time that sleep may not be an option soon! So the countdown begins to the challenge to end all challenges!

No comments: