Sunday, March 1, 2009

My past month in a nutshell


Well, it has been about a month and a half since I have been able to create a new post! I have been up to my eyeballs in homework, migraines, and packing. I have had piles of books sitting everywhere for my writing class (I am typing a 20 page paper on Anne Boleyn and Queen Elizabeth I). Luckily I am in the last two weeks of this term, which I will finally achieve my associates degree. The real challenge will be if I can make it through math class. It has been nearly 8 years since I had a math class and it shows. Oh well...the pain is almost over. It has only been in the last week that I have been up to knit again. I even notice the difference since I picked back up my needles, feeling a bit calmer than I was a few weeks ago. And just to add to the fun we will be moving soon. I didn't realize the size of my knitting stash until I started packing it up. It's one thing to look at....another thing to have to move it. The countdown to Western Culinary school has begun. And now that I have decided to do what I always wanted to do....become a pastry chef or baker.....I am very happy about all of it! Since I was little I always had the thought in the back of my mind that I wanted to own my own little bakery someday. Well, that might just happen the way things are going! So as I look at things I have to say....as long as I pass my math class...life is good. Very good.

No comments: