Monday, May 11, 2009

The Camera's Protest


Well, I would love to say that I could post all of the delightful pictures from the past month of the beautiful things I have finished (included the wire bracelets I have started knitting or receiving my Associates Degree after 10 long years!) but unfortunately....the camera has decided to start it's protest towards better treatment. Granted, dropping it constantly (especially on the floor of Starbucks which isn't the softest place) probably was my fault in this tale but it finally decided that enough was enough and stopped working altogether. So I now go on without my camera, only able to create pictures in my head of the things I have done, until the day that a new camera decides to accept my job posting within the Bivens' home. I figure things could be worse (as you see in the picture above that I found on ahajokes.com (lol)). So in the mean time I continue along, without my beloved camera and hope that one day both a camera (and the money to pay for it) show up at my doorstep.

No comments: