Saturday, March 19, 2011

A Little Funny to Start Year 30...


KnittingCartoonC
Originally uploaded by maxandlindsey

So it's the first full day since turning the big ol' 30. Thanks to my wonderful hubby for my new spinning wheel and being the rock that I have needed for so long. Thanks to my mom and dad for the wonderful shopping spree and dinner. You are the best parents a girl like me could ever have. And thanks to all my friends and family for the wonderful birthday wishes and goodies. I have to admit I nearly had a panic attack about becoming 30 but thanks to the people around me... it may not be that bad. So the first full day of being 30 is going to include some lunch with my knitting gals, knitting/spinning with even more knitting gals for awhile, and come home to probably movie watching with the hubby... and more knitting. So to get the day started off right I figured we needed a knitting funny.

No comments: